Please read carefully!
1) All boudoir clients must provide photo id as verification that you are at least 18 years old age at the time of session.
2) If at any time the client does not feel comfortable or wishes to cease the photography, client may inform Sarah and the session will end immediately.
3) Sarah Chillson Photography reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond her control.
4) Client acknowledges and understands that the photographer cannot guarantee that any specific photo will be taken. Sarah Chillson will make every effort to accommodate the client's wishes and acknowledge that there is a reasonable expectation of professional quality consistent with the photographers work. The photographer cannot be held liable for factors over subjectivity of beauty.
5) Sarah Chillson Photography and parties, to include hair and make up artists and property owner(s), are in no way liable for any incidents such as reaction to makeup or hair products, personal or property injury, etc. If client received hair and make up services from this boudoir session, client was informed prior to session date that the services of professional hair and makeup artists was elective.
6) Restrictions on client's use of photographic materials: Client shall not modify or otherwise alter Sarah Chillson's photographic materials/intellectual protperty IN ANY WAY - including cropping and color adjustments. Client shall not post physically or in digital form, including on any social media website, blog, or application, any of the photographer's photos without attributing the photographer.
7) Edited images will be presented to client within 4 weeks of shoot during "reveal session." Client understands she is under no obligation to purchase anything, however no images (digital or otherwise) will be given without purchase. Each purchased print comes with full-resolution digital file of matching image for client to print/use indefinitely with no expiration.
8) All payments are due in full at time of purchase. If client has arranged a payment plan, shipment of your order will be processed after the final payment has been received.
9) After six (6) months, all images will be purged from photographer’s hard-drive. Sarah Chillson Photography is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control.
10) NO cameras or any type of recording device (this includes cell phone cameras) are allowed to be in use during the photo shoot or reveal session.